well, i survived the Walk... didn't make it the full 39 miles, but that's okay... the walk itself was pretty good... i was surprised by all the supporters along the route... and also a little disappointed at the rudeness of some people... but, overall, i found it to be a nice experience...
more details to come later... just wanted to let everyone know that i did make it...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
April-
A big poo-poo face to anyone who was rude. I am so proud of you for taking on this walk and hope soon to be able to walk with you (or at least volunteer or crew).
Matters not that you did or didn't do the entire 39 miles - you raised a big whopping bunch of money, did something that you've never done before and hopefully made a whole bunch of new friends in the process.
And, how are those blisters?????
Much love and admiration from the Midwest to you!!!
A big, big hip hip hooray for April!! I am sooooo, soooo proud of you, girl! You did it!!! I ditto everything Jerri said. Anyone who was rude deserves a big kick in the butt.
I hope you're going to treat yourself to a soothing foot massage in the very near future! You deserve it!!!
Congratulations, April.
Jill
Post a Comment